(570) 961-0345 x232
McGrail Merkel Quinn
& Associates, P.C.
Clay Avenue Professional Plaza
1173 Clay Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510
Daniel J. Gerrity, CPA
Firm Position and Specialties
Daniel J. Gerrity, CPA is a Partner at MMQ and has 25 years of experience in the public accounting field with an emphasis in financial institutions, manufacturing, and tax planning and compliance. He provides accounting and tax services to numerous clients from sole proprietors to publicly traded companies. He is also actively involved in the PICPA peer review program, both as a reviewer and a committee member. In addition to his client related services, he is a leader in the Firmís quality control processes, technology advances, and staff education planning.
B.S. Accounting, 1986, University of Scranton
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- PICPA Peer Review Committee
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Board of Governors
- Scranton Industrial Development Company, Board of Directors
- Scranton Enterprise Center, Advisory Committee
Dan resides in Scranton, Pennsylvania with his wife Lynn and their two children. Dan is an avid bowler, baseball fan and coach for his son’s baseball team.